You can download the CloudEdge app for PC. The download is free and there will be no monthly subscription charges. This app is developed for both platforms Android and iPhone users but today I am going to show you all how we can use this app on the Windows platform. In Windows 10, Windows 7, and Windows 8. You have to check the compatibility of the app with your Windows computer. I want to inform you that CloudEdge can easily run on Windows 10 computers as they are far more capable than older ones.
This app is used to manage security cameras, home camera, doorbells, and more. It can detect the motion and alert you no matter how far you are from the home. CloudEdge is a cloud-based application that you can use from anywhere if the sustainable amount of internet. Now let’s started with the steps to download and install this app. This app is really easy to set up for the first time. You can set up security and surveillance using this app from home.
How to Download and Install CloudEdge for Windows
Before getting started with the steps to download and install CloudEdge I want to inform you that you need to have an Android emulator on your computer. If someone does not know what an Android emulator is then don’t worry let me quickly explain. An Android emulator is software built for Windows and Mac computers to run. So, you need to download the emulator first into your Windows PC.
- After downloading the Android emulator your first step is to open the emulator.
- Open the emulator using the shortcut created on your Windows PC desktop.
- Now you have to use your Google account to proceed further in BlueStacks. You can create a new Google account for free if you don’t have one.
- After signing with the Google account now go to Google Play Store and search for CloudEdge in the search bar.
- Install CloudEdge in Windows
- After installing go to the Android emulator home screen and from there you can access the CloudEdge using the shortcut created after the installation.
So above are all the steps to download and install the CloudEdge software app on a Windows computer, if you are still facing any issue then I suggest you to contact the team and check.