Here in this article, I will share some steps to inform you that how you can download the Nextdoor app and able to use it in your Windows 10 and other Windows operating system versions. Nextdoor app is free to download and use. This app is designed by Nextdoor.com and they are owner of the application. There are some great features in this app that you might find very useful. As you already know that this app is initially designed for Android and iPhone platforms. So, if you want to use this app on your Windows computer then there is the trick. You have to use an Android emulator on your PC to make it run properly.
You have to download and install any Android emulator to run the Nextdoor app in your Windows environment. Before getting started with the Nextdoor app download and installation. I recommend you to check the version of your Windows 10. Is it running on 32-bit or 64-bit format? To check the format of your Windows just right-click on the My Computer icon and go to properties then further you have to go to system properties and there you will find your Windows 10 operating system version under the System type category. Now let’s get started with download and installation steps for the Nextdoor app on Windows PC.
Download and Install Nextdoor App for Windows
- The first and most important step to download an Android emulator. There are several emulators available on the internet to download for free but I always recommend using BlueStacks. I don’t know where to download this software for your PC then you don’t have to worry. Here is a link to download the BlueStacks https://www.bluestacks.com/
- After download, the BlueStack software installs it on your Windows PC.
- Now you have to open the BlueStacks using the shortcut created on the desktop after installing.
- There you will find an app called “Google Play Store”, you have to click on it and in the search bar type Nextdoor.
- Now click on the install button and download the Nextdoor app on your Windows 10 PC.
- Once downloaded and installed you can access the Nextdoor app through BlueSTacks software.
- You will find the shortcut icon on the BlueStacks home screen.
I hope the above-given steps have assisted you to download and install the Nextdoor app on Windows 10 PC. But if you are still facing any issues then I recommend you to contact the team they will resolve this issue for you. Bookmark this webpage for further updates on Windows 10 app and how to use them.