If you want to download RXCam for PC then you are on the right page. I will guide you on how to download RXCam for PC and how to install this app on your Windows and Mac platform. This app is published by Deng Bo company. RXCamView supports Android and iPhone platforms. If you want to run this app on your Windows or Mac operating system then you have to use the Android emulator. In this article, I will guide you on how you could install and download this app on your Windows PC.
For the people who are worried about their children and homes, you can only rely on the security cameras that allow you to monitor the live situation of your homes. But there are some issues with these surveillance cameras is that they do not connect with your smartphones so easily. So RXCamView is a great app that allows you to manage and monitor the live status of the security cameras. This system will record on NVR, DVR, PC.
How to Download and Install RXCamView for PC or Mac:
- First, you have to open the emulator software from the start menu or you could use the shortcut on the desktop.
- Now create a new Google account that is required to use to set up an Android emulator.
- Download the RXCamView app from the Google Play store if you want to use this on Windows 10 and if you have Mac OS then you will find this app in iPhone App Store.
- Once you are logged in, you will able to see RXCamView and click on “Install” now in your Android Emulator.
- You will see in the Android emulator, you need to click on the RXCamView application in the emulator.
The above-given steps will accomplish your download and installation of RXCamView. If you need assistance in download or installation of this app on Windows or Mac then you can contact the team.