In this article, I am going to share how you could easily download and install the SereneViewer app on your Windows 10 computer without using an Android smartphone. Before getting started there are a few checks that you have to perform on your Windows computer system. This app is developed for the Android platform so if you want to run this app on your Windows computer then you have to use a medium.
Here is medium is software like; Android emulator. You first have to install an Android emulator to run this application on your computer. I will share all the steps to download the emulator as well as this app. The steps are easy to follow just make sure you do not skip any step. You must determine the format of the Windows 10 which is installed on your computer as there are two types of operating system formats 32-bit and 64-bit. To check the format of the windows right-click on my computer icon and then click on system properties. Under system type, you will able to find the format of your Windows 10 operating system.
Download and Install SereneViewer for PC
- The first, step is to download and install the Android emulator. If you do not know where to download then do not worry you have to visit the official website of BlueStack and there you will able to download the emulator for your Windows 10 computer.
- Once the BlueStack software is downloaded and installed on your computer then you can proceed further with the steps of the SereneViewer app.
- Now click on the BlueStack software shortcut icon created on your desktop after the successful installation and click on Google Play Store.
- To use the Google Play store you have to create a new Google account. If you do not know how to create a new account then you could also use the older one.
- Now in Google Play Store app search for the SereneViewer app in the search bar and click enter.
- In the results, you will find the app in the sky blue logo.
- Now you just have to click on the green install button and the SereneViewer app will start downloading.
- Once the SereneViewer app is downloaded and installed on your Windows 10 computer then you could access its all features from the BlueStack user interface.
So, above are the steps to download and install SereneViewer on Windows 10 PC. The steps are easy to follow but in case if you are facing some issue at any given step then I suggest you contact the team and they will resolve it for you. You could also bookmark this webpage for further latest updates on Windows apps.